Thank you for using our website. We try our best to protect your privacy and any personal details that you provide to us are protected to the best of our abilities.
The following is a statement of the various privacy measures that we take – to safeguard you and to help us provide a wholesome experience to you.
FREE MEMBERS SECTION:
All the lessons in the Icanplaydrums.com free members section are exactly that - 100% free. You will never be billed or charged for these lessons. There is no catch or fine print, these member lessons definitely are 100% free. They are our contribution to the ever growing online drumming community.
- All access to our website is logged by our server software.
- The logs record all activity including your IP address, the time and date on which the website has been accessed, the web pages accessed etc.
- For statistical and analytical purposes and to help us streamline your surfing, we also record the time spent per page, the number of links you click etc. to help us understand your specific interests and to find out whether the information presented on the site can be better arranged for you.
- The statistical information is collected and logged via the Google™ Analytics
- The information is kept anonymous at all times and is not shared with anyone else for any purpose.
- We do not pass on any part of this information to any marketing or promotional companies.
- If you sign up for any mailing lists or any update services, you will be asked to provide your email address. You will also be sent a confirmation email to ensure that no one is signing you up to our lists without your consent.
- This email address is only used by us for the limited purpose of such mailings and is never misused nor shared with any third party for marketing or allied purposes
- We will not sell our email lists or databases to any third party without your specific prior consent.
- If you have signed up for any update service or mailing list, then you may opt out of such lists at any time.
- All of our broadcast emails will have complete unsubscribe instructions at the bottom.
- You may alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be taken off our email list.
- Some parts of our websites use “Cookies”.
- These are small bits of text that your browser may store on your computer and which helps us identify you on your subsequent visits.
- Cookies are also useful in ensuring that you do not have to type in the same information repeatedly.
- You may turn off cookies in your web browser – However this will also render non-functional those parts of our website which rely on them.
- If you are concerned about cookies or your usage information being tracked, you may use any of the anonymizing services available on the internet – Google for them!
Links to other websites
- In order to provide additional utility to you, we may show links on our website to other internet sites.
- We neither endorse, nor approve of any comment or nature of those websites.
- We do not control the content on those sites and disclaim any liability for them. Please click on these external links at your own discretion.
- We are also not in a position to guarantee the security or privacy of any information you may provide to such sites. On our part, we can only assure you that we will not forward any private details that you have provided us to them.
- Some parts of our website may offer you the facility to purchase services or products.
- We will only ask you for those details that are essential to process the order and payment.
- If any law requires us to retain the information for any period of time, then notwithstanding anything to the contrary, we are obliged to follow those laws.
- We may also retain the records to protect our own interests, including protection against orders made with stolen or forged credit cards etc.
- We do not however retain the credit card details on our servers. These details are directly provided by you to the credit card processing companies and are between you and them exclusively.
- The credit card company only provides us with transaction details and not your credit card details.
- We may however have access to the last few digits of your credit card – this is for your own protection so that orders can be linked to payments.
- If you notice any unusual activity on your credit card, please contact your bank immediately.
Changes to this Policy
- You must check back periodically to update yourself – it is your responsibility. We are not obligated to bring any changes to your attention.
- In case of any major changes, and as a courtesy to our customers, we may at our sole discretion publish a notice on our website or send out an email broadcast to those users who have signed up for our newsletter, updates etc.